Adam is the Director and Principal Consultant of People Business. He has a Business degree majoring in Human Resources and Industrial Relations, and a Graduate Diploma of Business in Organisational Change and Development.
Adam is also an accredited facilitator of the Myers Briggs Type Indicator, and Belbin Team Roles; and is also a chartered member of the Australian Human Resources Institute of Australia and a member of the Industrial Relations Society of Australia.
Before his consulting career, Adam has worked in various senior human resources and organisational development roles for major organisations in retail, manufacturing and service industries, both in Australia and overseas. These organisations include Optus Communications, Optus Vision, Coles Myer, Pacific Dunlop, Peters Ice Cream, and Dulux Australia Ltd.
Adam is currently lecturing in Human Resources at R.M.I.T.
His consulting work has focused on:
- Recruitment and Outplacement services.
- Performance Management Systems.
- Strategic Planning Facilitation.
- Change Management.
- Leadership Development / Executive Coaching.
- Management Skills Training.
- Team Development and Group Facilitation.
- Succession Planning and Career Development.
Adam’s qualifications include:
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.), Human Resources Management and; Industrial Relations
- Graduate Diploma in Business, Organisational Change and Development
- Accredited facilitator, Myers Briggs Type Indicator
- Chartered member of the Australian Human Resources Institute of Australia
- Member of the Industrial Relations Society of Australia